Sunday, April 01, 2018

i had a dream we were back to seventeen

I had a perfect day in the dirty east bay and a perfect night in the city of sin...so it's probably best for me to leave tomorrow before I get seduced into the idea of moving back here. Not that I want to move back here after watching a child play with rocks in a tree enclosure after realizing that all of those rocks were probably covered in dog urine...but I digress.

I got up relatively early and still a little too late, and I scrambled to pull myself together so that I could drive to Berkeley for brunch (but to Jess, it's breakfast) with John and Jess and Ian at Saul's. You probably wonder how they're doing, but my main concern was getting the corned beef hash, so I had #priorities. However, from what I could gather while hanging out, they're in fine form.

I spent the rest of the day hanging around Berkeley - shopping, more shopping, and some quality time at Philz. I also got my eyebrows waxed from my favorite person ever, which was delightful.

The I met Claudia (aka Santy Cluade if you're lucky) for a drink - this ended up including oysters and olives, which were delish. Then we walked down the street to meet up with Chandlord .... and this eventually turned into drinks with Adit and a late night at Grubstake, but I'm falling asleep while writing this, so you'll just have to trust me on that. Goodnight!

No comments: