Friday, April 20, 2018

suave suavecito

I leave my house for the airport in approximately thirty-six hours, and I have much to do before that happens - especially since I'm going to SF for a hot minute (so hot that I probably won't see anyone), followed by a weekend in Paris and a week in Dublin. Yes, my life is strange.

So, because I have millions of things to do tomorrow, I'm going to bed early - I went to work and did a somewhat half-assed job (what I did was good, I just didn't do enough of it), then had happy hour by myself, which turned into several glasses of wine, some poutine, and the best churros I've ever had (full of gluten but #noregrets) while writing several pages in my journal and continuing to befriend the bartenders (the last glass of wine was entirely unexpected and entirely free, so my ability to befriend bartenders remains well-honed).

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: