Tuesday, January 22, 2019

smashed my heart into smithereens

I'm still sick, and it didn't help that I only got five hours of sleep last night - and it definitely didn't help that I suddenly realized I had been working on day job stuff until 12:30am. I have a presentation on Wednesday, so that's important, but also I hadn't changed the timezone on my laptop and thought it was only 11:30. Dumb.

I didn't work all day, though; I lazed about, did virtually nothing in the morning, then spent some quality time with my journal / planner. At some point I showered, which was a super endeavor. I also talked to my parents since we didn't talk yesterday, and went out to get some supper (Motomaki) and some groceries just in case I decide to work from home tomorrow due to my sinus infection + the possibility that we're getting some snow.

But the work had to happen, and I spent way more time tweaking than I had intended, so now I'm probably going to die. You can engrave these beautiful slides on my tombstone. Goodnight!

No comments: