Wednesday, January 23, 2019

baby now we got mad love

I'm feeling slightly better, but that's likely because I got nine hours of sleep last night, so I'm going to go to bed right after this and attempt to repeat most of that feat. Today went pretty well as a result - I did a bit of work at home in the morning, then slogged through meetings and work all day. The presentation that I was stressing over went well, although of course it's going to result in even more work. And then I left at 5:30 and had dinner with a coworker - we ended up going into Denver to Linger, since she has kids and lives in the suburbs and never goes into the city. It was a delightful way to end the day, so it was well worth the traffic and the drive to accomplish it.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: