Wednesday, January 09, 2019

watch the stars fall from the sky

It's only 9:30 in Mountain View, but I think I'm going to go to bed - I didn't have a terribly stressful day, but getting up and packing and getting out of the house was a bit of a scramble, and then I had 2.5 hours of meetings and just enough time to eat a bad sandwich before heading to the airport. I was expecting a clusterfuck since SF has been having rain delays for days, but my flight was actually on time (and I was upgraded), so it was about as smooth as it could have been.

I worked at the airport before leaving and then answered email the whole way to SF. I bummed around the airport longer than I wanted to hoping that traffic would die down, but it didn't really, so I finally grabbed a rental car and came down to MTV. And now I think I'm going to sleep - tomorrow is mass chaos and I would be well served by getting up in time to get ready for it. Goodnight!

No comments: