Tuesday, January 22, 2019

sunrise chillout

I stayed home sick today, but since I worked nine hours straight, it didn't really feel that luxurious. However, I worked for nine hours while wearing yoga pants and a sparkling pink sweatshirt, and I didn't wash my hair, and I could make fancy tea or emergen-c whenever I felt like it, so it was still a bit of an upgrade from going into the office.

Unfortunately, my sinuses still hurt - but that's also likely due to how dry it is in my house, and also how little sleep I got in the past two nights despite needing more than usual. So I ordered fresh filters for my bedroom humidifier and another humidifier for downstairs that should arrive tomorrow. I also closed my laptop at six, ate some soup that I'd been saving in the freezer for a rainy (snowy, sneezy) day, and watched some Top Chef to unwind...and I'm going to bed right now, at nine p.m., in an effort to save myself. Let's hope I'm successful - goodnight!

No comments: