Tuesday, January 15, 2019

but first let me take a selfie

I had a delightful day in the city of sin, even if it was entirely work related. I walked to the office, which reminded me how much I like walking to the office; I had a bunch of meetings, but I could see the Ferry Building from some of them, so it wasn't a hardship.

The only bad thing was that I got stuck in an elevator, which made me twenty minutes late for a meeting and makes me never want to trust an elevator again. That was a really bad way to start the day, to be honest. But I survived, so I guess I shouldn't complain, even though I totally will complain to anyone who will listen.

After work, I had dinner with some co-workers and an external partner at Trestle (the doughnuts made the entire night, so I'm glad I didn't tell them about my gluten issues). We then had a drink at Comstock Saloon and another at 15 Romolo, which was a nice way to revisit some of my favorite haunts. My body wanted to go out some more after that, but I have to get up super early to go to mountain view, so I was good and made it home before ten.

And now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: