Monday, January 13, 2020

falling into you

So after staying up until midnight working last night, this morning was a bit painful. Still, I was going to be on time - until my eye started hurting while I was driving, which ended up resulting in me getting off the highway because I had a small hair stuck underneath my contact lens and couldn't get it out while I was on the road. Ugh.

But I made it in only a few minutes late to my nine a.m., and I stayed in the office and slogged pretty steadily until six. Then I grabbed Motomaki, drove home, and talked to [censored] on the way since we hadn't caught up in awhile. We talked even after I got into my house, and when we eventually parted ways, I had a few minutes to change into sweats before talking to Lauren [aka Subz] about plans for Terry's bachelorette. Luckily my scouting trip to Disney World in November came in handy, because I sound like I know what I'm talking about. So we made some decisions, and I did some more research, and we're in the process of booking things.

And now, after having spent a couple of hours going deep into the Walt Disney rabbit hole (or mouse hole, ugh, I'm embarrassed that I even said that), it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: