Saturday, January 11, 2020

how many secrets do you keep

I was pretty lazy this morning - I had a whole week of not quite enough sleep, so I wasn't feeling getting out of bed this morning. I did, of course, eventually manage the feat, and I sat downstairs with my coffee and journaled and planned for the day. I also did a bit of work from my couch and would have happily stayed there all day, but I had to go in...

So I drove to work and had meetings from ten to four, with a break to talk to Kristen and eat lunch. Then I drove home and got here just in time for Kelly to come over - we hadn't caught up since before the holidays, and while I Instagram stalk her, it isn't the same as stalking her in person.

We sat on my couch and talked for quite awhile, and then her husband came over and we picked up pizza at Blue Pan. It was all low-key and chill the way all my favorite old-person Friday nights are, and I could have kept going - but they had to leave, and it was probably for the best since then I could just enjoy my fireplace and doze like my inner octogenarian wanted to.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: