Wednesday, January 29, 2020

keep your money, i got my own

I had a really lovely day in Oceanside. It started off a little funky because I didn't sleep all that well - I'm on the top bunk, and it feels like I'm sleeping in a crib. But I got up, showered, made some iced coffee, and then wrote in the morning. Then I snuck out of the house and grabbed brunch by myself so that I could keep my head in the story - I had a v. delicious omelette and journaled there, then came back and took a nap.

Then I alternated between writing and doing some research, and overall I got about seven pages, which I will totally take. Smug with my accomplishments, I then spent the evening hanging out - we ordered in burgers and burritos and it was all v. tasty. We also went deep on books, RWA, life, etc. But now I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: