Tuesday, September 22, 2020

everyone's so intimately rearranged

I meant to be in bed thirty minutes ago, but I spent way too much time not working tonight, and then when I finally opened my laptop (around 9:45) the task I needed to do took longer than anticipated. Today was fine, all in all - I woke up, drank coffee, meditated, and didn't really write because I had an 8:30 meeting (although I did reread what I wrote yesterday to keep it fresh). I slogged pretty much straight through until five, although I ordered a poke bowl for lunch (#treatyoself) and also took a walk sometime in the afternoon.

When I was done around 5:15, I threw together some chicken and wild rice soup in the instantpot (it's very tasty and perfect for the first day of fall, even though I'm in denial about that date). I also cleaned up my back patio, did a couple of loads of laundry, talked to my parents, talked to [censored], and talked to Katie. And then I worked, which was not exciting but was necessary. And now I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: