Monday, September 28, 2020

the cloud is moving nearer still, aurora borealis comes in view

I worked a lot today, so I have nothing interesting to share with you. I did meditate this morning, and I spent some quality time planning out my week, so I guess that's good. I made a v. tasty tuna sandwich for lunch, and I took a walk sometime this afternoon (and talked to Terry while walking, which is the benefit of different time zones). When I was done with work, I chatted with [censored] for quite awhile, since we hadn't caught up in a week or so.

Then I reheated the curry that I made last night, and it was even better tonight - it's really insanely good (basically just a beef and potato stew with a different flavor profile). I took care of a few tings around the house, tidied up my 'office' (aka dining room), etc. And I took a nap, because why not. But then I had procrastinated long enough on something I've been trying to do for work for awhile, so I finally buckled down and worked for two hours and pushed through it.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: