Monday, September 14, 2020

summertime, and the living's [quarantined]

I'm falling asleep in my living room, so I need to take myself off to bed. Today was decent, all in all - I slept in a bit, then took care of a bunch of tidying-type projects around the house. My kitchen and laundry room are now tidier than they've been in quite some time, so that's a win.

I also talked to Chandlord briefly, and at some point I talked to my parents, and later I talked to my brother. I made myself a perfect BLT(+ A for avocado) for dinner, did some outdoor stuff, and then ended my night with a family dinner call with Chandlord, Adit, John and Jess, and Claude and Sam. Everyone is in a bit of a local minima, mostly due to fires...but otherwise people seem to be okay-ish, and it was good to hear people's voices.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: