Monday, September 07, 2020

it's been a long december

No blog tonight - I'm typing this on my phone because I don't want to get my laptop out, so I don't have the patience for something longer. Today was pretty smooth, all in all - I had a somewhat leisurely morning in Iowa before loading my car and saying goodbye to my parents and [censored]. The drive was entirely uneventful, although it took slightly longer than expected due to holiday congestion. And the smoke from Colorado was v visible by the time I hit ogallala, which made for a v apocalyptic filter for the last three hours of the drive.

But I got home, unloaded my car, ordered Indian takeout, got groceries delivered, and also wrapped up my irrigation backflow preventer in preparation for a bunch of snow tomorrow. And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: