Wednesday, September 09, 2020

they couldn't go back to the greasers, the best they could do was pick up the pieces

I had a headache literally all day today; my face feels like my jaw is trying to clench, but since I paralyzed my jaw with botox (I regret nothing, it was intentional to stop the clenching) the rest of my face was trying to clench to make up for it. Or maybe it was just the massive weather change, the fact that all my San Francisco friends are posting apocalyptic nightmare photos of orange/red skies, too much work, and not enough good news.

sssanyway, I probably started off less than enthused because my first meeting was at 8:30 (but the person I met with was visibly exhausted bc her kids only let her sleep two hours last night, so I was doing better than her) and I slogged pretty much straight until six. I did take a pause to check my turnip prices in Animal Crossing (#priorities) and eat some chili, and I also took a quick walk to get some fresh air -- all the snow melted off the trees today, so even though it wasn't snowing I had to keep my hood up to ward against the massive amounts of melting snow showering onto the sidewalk.

After work, I boiled some water, cooked a single serving of spaghetti, and reheated some of the bolognese sauce that I made (but didn't eat) last night. It was pretty much perfect - if I weren't a member of the gluten free mafia, I probably would spend quarantine perfecting making fresh pasta, but that's not in my future. And this particular bolognese is delish even with gluten free spaghetti (which it should be, since it takes 5+ hours to make). Then I doomscrolled twitter before finally logging off, taking care of some tings, looking at desk chairs, etc.

And now, I should contemplate going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: