Tuesday, January 04, 2022

just say the word and i will disappear into the wilderness

I have nothing of note to report tonight. I was distinctly uninspired by going back to work today, but since no one else was inspired while I was out, I came back to almost no fires or other things requiring my immediate input. That was good, especially since I had a doctor's appointment today (setting up a new primary - luckily I liked her). I also picked up a grocery order since my fridge was extremely empty and we're supposed to get snow tomorrow.

Then I slogged, with a break for a poke bowl for lunch (my traditional "I'm back from Iowa" meal). I ended the day by talking to [censored], then a coworker, and then ordering Thai food and relaxing on my chaise lounge. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: