Thursday, January 27, 2022

it's hard to believe such a calamity

I would finally say that I'm truly feeling better. I'm still pretty tired overall and I had to take a nap this afternoon, but I had much less headache today and my voice is getting a little more normal. For some reason most of my skin itches, but that could just be because it's v. dry in my house and I never leave anymore. But compared to how I felt last week, I'll definitely take this.

So, I worked all day today, with a break sometime for leftover pho for lunch (and another break for the aforementioned nap). I spent some quality time writing this evening, which felt great. I made a v. sad huevos rancheros (sad bc I realized as I was making it that I don't have any salsa in the house), which felt less great but was at least some sustenance. And I watched some YouTube videos on my laptop, which was a nice break from Queer Eye.

And now, I need to go to bed - I have to make it through work tomorrow and then I intend to spend the weekend attempting to finalize my recuperation. Goodnight!

No comments: