Sunday, January 23, 2022

wear it out, it's getting hot, crack a window, air it out

I am almost entirely recovered from the 'rona, but I occasionally get hit with a blast of fatigue that makes me want to lie down. I only took one nap today (after the herculean effort of finally unpacking my last suitcase from Iowa three weeks ago), but I probably could have / should have taken three. Overall, though, I feel a lot better than I did a couple of days ago, so I would say I continue to be on the mend.

Because of the fatigue, though, I did basically nothing today. I made some coffee, which was the extent of my culinary endeavors. I wrote in my journal, which was nice, and spent a lot of time on my phone, which was less nice. Eventually, I talked to my parents, who were mostly in fine form - my mom seems mostly recovered from whatever she had before, so hopefully they both stay on the mend. I also talked to [censored] for a bit, which was entertaining as usual. And I watched the last couple of minutes of the Chiefs / Bills game, which means I got to see two touchdowns and a field goal, which should not be what one sees in the last couple of minutes of a game.

And now, I think I'll try to go to bed early (for me) - I'm going to do some work tomorrow, but I expect that I will not be fully #inittowinit and will need to take some naps along the way. Goodnight!

No comments: