Tuesday, January 25, 2022

nobody knows any better, anyway

I have nothing of note to report - I'm feeling slightly better tonight, but I had a headache most of the afternoon. Again, it's unclear whether that's covid or my life, but I'm pretty sure it's covid. I'm still not working at 100% capacity, but no one else is either, so I think I can take it easy-ish for another couple of days and hopefully be fully recovered by the weekend.

So, that's all, really - I worked, ate some salmon on toast for lunch, and made some enchiladas for dinner. That was super easy, since I'd made them a couple of weeks ago and frozen them, so I just pulled them out of the freezer this morning and cooked them tonight. Somewhere in there I took a nap, which was v. needed. And I should have gone to bed, or at least gotten off my laptop, hours ago, but I distracted myself with looking at things for my Iowa house, which is not urgent but is certainly fun.

And now, I really need to sleep - I do unfortunately have a couple of meetings that I have to be "on" for tomorrow, which means I should probably wash my hair and perhaps wear something other than a sweatshirt. We shall see, we shall see. Goodnight!

No comments: