Friday, January 14, 2022

hiding in the radio while we devour the world

I have a three-day weekend ahead of me, and while I'm delighted by that fact, I'm not delighted by the fact that this weekend was supposed to be a friendship renewal girls' trip in Denver and we canceled several weeks ago due to omicron. Stupid pandemic.

sssanyway. I worked all day today, and it makes for a supremely boring post. The highlight was the tuna melt that I made for lunch, which was pretty much perfect. After work, I read too much twitter, but then I forced myself to ride my Peloton - I have not been nearly consistent enough with it since I was in Iowa for approx twenty weeks last year, but it felt good to ride tonight. Then I reheated some eggplant parmigiana, ate, and spent the rest of the evening relaxing / planning for the weekend / journaling, etc.

And now, I should sleep - I don't think I'm getting enough sleep overall, which is hard because I'm a night owl but also need to get up earlier than I would prefer, and that's a dangerous combination. Goodnight!

No comments: