Sunday, January 16, 2022

undercover russians in a pink rolls royce

I had a lovely first day of the long weekend, thanks for asking. I spent the morning hanging out, and then I eventually ran an errand at the mall (picking up an order at Nordstrom, which resulted in me buying other things at Nordstrom as well). I also stopped at the grocery store to get a couple of things for dinner, and I found a dry cleaner (finally) who will hopefully not ruin the sweaters I stopped wearing during the pandemic.

I spent the rest of the day chilling at home - I made a slower cooker chicken tikka masala that turned out pretty well (although I probably would have tweaked the flavor profile and made it spicier). While that was cooking, I cleaned some stuff up, did some laundry, and did some writing business. And I ended the night by reading some more of the nonfiction tome I'm working my way through, although perhaps I should lighten things up and read some fiction at some point soon.

And now, I need to sleep even though my natural inclination is to stay up until two a.m. - goodnight!

No comments: