Monday, January 24, 2022

sit back and wave through the daylight

I went back to work today, but it's pretty much impossible to tell how much of my malaise is covid vs. how much is just that I would rather be watching Queer Eye than doing my job. I was pretty tired all day, however - I took a shower for the first time in a few days, and that was enough to make me want to take a nap. So I canceled all non-essential meetings, and I took a break in the middle of the day to enjoy my lunch like a normal human + take a nap before the next round of work.

This evening was more of my general relaxing, which I'm getting somewhat cranky about - not that relaxing is bad, but I'm quite tired of my living room. But I ate the last of some leftover Indian food, watched an episode of Queer Eye, sat around, procrastinated, and then took care of a few minor tasks online. And now, I'm tired but don't feel like sleeping, but should probably try anyway. Goodnight!

No comments: