Sunday, February 27, 2022

i caught a vibe

No time to blog tonight - I'm exhausted, but I'm safely ensconced in my bed in Denver. I didn't leave Iowa as early this morning as I probably should have - I was finding myself loath to make the drive and loath to come back to my Colorado life (especially since this week requires a lot of meetings and a lot of extra work). However, I'm excited to be back in my house here and I'm excited for some social plans this week - and I leave for California next weekend, so it's not like I'm going to languish here.

sssanyway, after I loaded my car and took care of some house tings and said goodbye to [censored], the drive was entirely uneventful - I had to stop for a fifteen minute nap at a rest stop near Kearney, and I ate a proper supper at the Qdoba in North Platte, but otherwise the drive was steady. I spent most of it listening to an audiobook called PEAK PERFORMANCE, which was actually pretty good / inspiring - I haven't been in the mood for peak performance in awhile due to the pandemic, but maybe the war horseman of the apocalypse makes me think I should go out and achieve something before it's too late.

But there's no performing tonight - I need to sleep nine hours so that I can survive work tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: