Saturday, February 05, 2022

are you taking it black, are you taking me back

No energy to blog tonight - I expended it all on cramming as much stuff into my car as possible and then driving across Colorado and almost all of Nebraska. I didn't intend to get all the way to Lincoln - due to a variety of factors, I couldn't leave Denver until two (mostly because I hadn't packed anything until this morning, and also I had to pick up the lehenga that I'm wearing to Terry's wedding. But once I was on the road, I was surprisingly full (enough) of energy - I'd planned to stop in Kearney, which is roughly halfway, but when I got to Kearney, I decided to just get gas and push ahead another two hours.

So, I should be able to be home by eleven or twelve tomorrow, provided that I get to sleep and get on the road tomorrow. So that's what I plan to do - goodnight!

No comments: