Thursday, February 10, 2022

off off off with your head

I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but I needed to unwind a bit, so I guess I'm not surprised that I'm still awake and watching Olympics at a quarter to midnight. Today was a little rough - I didn't get enough sleep last night, and then I had to do quite a bit of work this afternoon / evening on something that I need to get done for next week. But I did a bit of writing this morning and I had time to make huevos rancheros, so I'll take it.

Eventually, I took a break to go out to my parents' house for supper (cheeseburgers and french fries and creamed peas, yum). Then I came back into town and worked most of the rest of the night, while also keeping an eye on the Olympics in the background. There are a lot of athletes in their late thirties hanging out in the games, and it was crazy to me that Shaun White's last halfpipe event was today and that I now like him after finding him ridiculous (when he was like twenty) in 2006.

And now, I really should go to bed so I can get everything done that I need to do tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: