Thursday, February 17, 2022

i'm the bad guy

No blog tonight - I had way too many meetings today, so I had no time for anything interesting. I wrapped up around six, and I picked up Mexican takeout for me and my dad. My mom was actually at the same Mexican restaurant for a night out with some women from her church (which was not a surprise, since I knew she would be there and also there are basically no other restaurants in town). But that meant that my dad and I had dinner by ourselves, and we mostly talked about Ukraine (and then a bunch of other stories from when he was younger and did things like drive cattle down the main street in town). And [censored] should be happy to know that we all still intend to have Mexican again this weekend if [censored] is interested.

I hung out at my parents' for a few hours, and then I came back to my house, put on my pajamas, and watched the Olympics. And now I really need to go to bed - I have tomorrow off but I have a lot of things on my to-do list, so I should sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: