Saturday, February 26, 2022

am i holding for applause

I should have gone to bed an hour ago - but I also should have left for Colorado today, so clearly those things aren't happening. I spent way too much time today doomscrolling about Ukraine, which is probably expected. I also made bolognese sauce, hung out around the house, took care of some things to close up shop here, packed, etc.

[Censored] and I went out to the parents' house for dinner with some of my bolognese sauce in tow, and when we got there we managed to fix their adjustable bed frame (whoever decided that the optimal design of the frame required it to put batteries right in the middle of the frame, requiring you to take apart the whole bed and lift up the mattress and frame to replace them, was clearly a sadist).

So, we hung out there for awhile, and then I said my farewells to my parents and came back to my house. I haven't loaded my car, but almost everything is packed, so hopefully the morning goes smoothly and I can get out of here early enough to make it back to Denver in time for dinner. We'll see how it goes - goodnight!

No comments: