Wednesday, April 27, 2022

feels a lot like settling

The slog to the finish line is real - I had meetings almost straight from 9:30 to 6:30, with a small break somewhere in there to make a sandwich. Luckily, other meetings ended at appropriate times to check on my dad, who v. graciously showed up to mow my yard (which will keep me from getting run out of town by any neighbors who were accustomed to Marvin's previous diligence at yardwork). Unluckily, I had to cancel on going to a meeting of the club that I'm in with my mom (I am obviously not a v. diligent member, since I don't actually live here and so haven't gone in years). But with only two work days left, I felt the need to eat supper and then keep slogging tonight.

And I could probably slog even more - but I'm going to go to bed, since sleep is probably more necessary. Goodnight!

No comments: