Wednesday, April 06, 2022

that's the thing, it lingers and claws you when you're down

I'm too tired to blog tonight - I didn't get enough sleep last night, thanks to revenge bedtime procrastination + needing to get up early for work. I took an 8am meeting from my house, then drove to Boulder, where I slogged all day. I had a nice lunch with some teammates, but then I stayed at the office until almost 6:30 so that I could finish some stuff and not have to work when I got home.

Eventually, I did make it home, and at least it was still daylight out when I arrived. I reheated some leftover pasta, poured a glass of wine, and attempted to veg out, but I am not good at vegging when I have tings going on. Still, I'm tired enough to know that further attempts to veg and/or procrastinate will not help, so I need to go to bed asap. Goodnight!

No comments: