Tuesday, April 26, 2022

to hell with timing, is it easier to bite your tongue

No blog tonight - I have three days left at work before I go on leave, and possibly three weeks of work to do before that happens. Today was good, though - I got a scrap of writing done before I started work, and my dad showed up at some point with some chicken that had almost literally fallen off the back of a truck (I only kept eight pounds of the eighty pounds he showed up with, so others in town were the beneficiaries of his good nature and also his free chicken). And, I went to my parents' house for supper, where I made salmon and mashed potatoes to go with the first asparagus of the year, and it was all pretty tasty.

However, I need to slog pretty excessively tomorrow, so it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: