Monday, April 04, 2022

you gotta get with my friends

I am revenge bedtime procrastinating (aka staying up too late even though I'm tired because I don't want to go to bed and then have to get up tomorrow). Today was fine - I should have gone into the office, but I decided to go back tomorrow (technically I'm only supposed to go in three days a week). So that gave me some time to get some work done, but I had to order a sandwich for lunch rather than getting free lunch at work.

When I eventually called it quits for the day, I spent some quality time in the kitchen - I made spaghetti all' amatriciana, which is one of my favorite weeknight meals since it's just spaghetti, bacon, red onion, red pepper flakes, garlic, and oil. Simple, tasty, easy, and definitely worth making. Then I messed around the house and took care of tings. And then I realized that the Kansas / UNC game was way closer than when I had checked the score at halftime, so I watched the last couple of minutes of that, begrudgingly cheered for Kansas due to their Big12 status (but secretly was enamored with UNC's head coach), and then watched the postgame report. I didn't watch nearly as much basketball this year as I would have liked, but that's the way it goes.

And now I need to stop procrastinating and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: