Monday, April 11, 2022

if I could melt your heart

I worked from home today, which meant extra pajama time this morning. Or, alternatively, today was the normal amount of pajama time and tomorrow is abbreviated. Either way, it was good - work was stressing me out, but I got a lot done, so I guess I'll take it.

I skipped out at five to get a manicure, and then I came home and cracked open a too-nice-for-a-monday Pinot noir that was quite delightful (I wasn't sure it had been kept at the proper temperature and so had never wanted to share it with someone, but it turns out it was great). I also ate leftover salmon, vegged for a bit, and then did a last little bit of tax stuff for my CPA. And then I worked for forty-five minutes. And now I've got the lights dimmed and am trying to unwind before bed, but we'll see how that goes. Goodnight!

No comments: