Saturday, April 16, 2022

glaciers

I was incredibly lazy today - so lazy that I never really got dressed (although I did put on sweatpants and a different shirt than what I slept in, so maybe that counts). But I did do two loads of laundry, and I paid my taxes, and I spent quite a bit of time purging my pantry and fridge of the many tings that have expired over the past year when I was in Iowa a lot and not cooking much here. So, those efforts were all worthwhile endeavors, even if some of my day was too sloth-filled for what I had planned.

And now I should probably force myself to go to bed - part of the problem today was that I managed to get less than six hours of sleep last night despite having no reason for such an abbreviated schedule, and I don't want to be quite so tired tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: