Sunday, September 11, 2022

beach or mountain

It's officially my birthday as I write this (9/11, never forget), but this is about the day before my birthday. I had a relatively sedate start - I got up in time to meet my friend Kristen in Burlingame for a suburb-appropriate brunch slot at Crepevine. It was great to catch up with her, as always, and it was worth the trek south.

Then I came back to my hotel, took a nap, and met up with Jess at the Ferry Building (where I ate some tacos that I almost threw up immediately after because I watched a homeless guy drink a root beer float out of the trash). I also took another nap after paint with her....

... But I can't tell you more because I'm falling asleep, so you'll have to remember it in time for me to type it all up another time. Goodnight!

No comments: