Sunday, September 04, 2022

the god of ocean tides

I have nothing interesting to report today. I slept in because I stayed up way too late last night, and then I decided to make a frittata to use up some stuff in the fridge. Fall feels like it's sneaking in, and I was in the mood for hot coffee and a lazy brunch, so that is what I did (and [censored] benefitted from those urges).

I spent the afternoon being lazy+ doing some house stuff, and [censored] v kindly helped me move my dresser into my bedroom so I could start unpacking some clothes. Eventually I lost interest, though, and I spent some quality time on my balcony reading a book and drinking a glass of wine. The book is STOLEN FOCUS, which is about our declining attention spans, and I'd forgotten all about it until the library hold I placed on it months ago suddenly delivered the book to my e-reader. It's pretty interesting so far, and I managed to read several chapters, so I feel v accomplished.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: