Saturday, September 24, 2022

just a quiet prayer for congo square

I have nothing noteworthy to report - I slept in, then made coffee before getting ready. I also made a perfect omelette - I sauteed some onions and mushrooms, and then I made the omelette and filled it with the veggies + some leftover cream cheese/goat cheese/herb/garlic mixture that I'd made for yesterday's chicken. It was an inspired idea, if I do say so myself - the cheese took it to the next level.

After that, nothing could compete. I did a bunch of stuff in my office this afternoon, but I'm still not as organized as I would like. I contemplated my kitchen decor, but haven't made some final decisions. And I meant to be productive tonight, but instead I went and picked up pizzas, and then [censored] and I got sucked into several hours of Family Guy. C'est la vie, I guess.

And now, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: