Sunday, February 12, 2023

find light in the beautiful sea, i choose to be happy

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I did very little of what I intended to do today, since I intended to be productive and didn't really care about watching the game....and instead watched the game and did almost nothing else. I did, however, make extremely delicious eggs and hash browns for me and [censored], which gets partial credit for the day.

Then, I was going to paint, but I talked myself out of it. I did take a shower, which is good adulting on my part. And I talked to a writer friend for awhile, which was a good way to spend some time on my Sunday afternoon. I also talked to my niece, which was also a good way to spend some time. And I tried to get my office to the point that [censored] can install some more blinds, although that's going to have to wait until next weekend or later.

Eventually, though, I decided to check out the Super Bowl, so I turned on the pregame show - and then proceeded to watch the whole thing. I was mostly in it for the nice little cheese plate I made for myself at the beginning, but I was also nominally rooting for Kansas City (due to geographic proximity + liking Mahomes). There was a part of me that likes to see new people win and so appreciated Philly's efforts. All in all, it was a really good and entertaining game, so I was glad I watched it.

After, I stuck around to watch the Gordon Ramsay cooking competition show that came on after, which I probably won't watch again. And I messed around online and did a bit of journaling before suddenly realizing that it's late. So, I should probably go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: