Monday, February 06, 2023

i can buy myself flowers

I am extremely delighted that I will wake up tomorrow morning with no one in my house. Granted, [censored] is welcome anytime, but [censored] is in [censored] tonight. But my contractor wrapped up the last day of work today - he still has to come back in a couple of weeks when we get the final piece of trim for the vanity, but as of today's he's basically done. We still have to finish some tings (I need to do some deep cleaning, and [censored] has some remaining plumbing, and we have a joint agreement to paint some tings), but things are otherwise done and I'm *delighted*.

Of course, Randy was here all day today, so I was a bit distracted - but I got some administrative stuff done, which I'll take. And eventually, Randy left, and then [censored] vacated, and I had the house to myself for the evening. So, I wrote for an hour, ate some leftover salmon, and watched an episode of SEVERANCE - I've been meaning to watch it forever, but I was finally in the mood to start it tonight. So far so good, and I'm eager to see where it goes.

And now, I'm going to go to bed and wallow in it - goodnight!

No comments: