Monday, February 27, 2023

treat this night like it'll happen again

I mostly accomplished what I set out to do today - I wrote seven pages, which felt pretty good, even if I still have no idea where this story is headed. I also ate leftover burrito bowls with [censored] and spent some time this afternoon getting my tax documents together - I'm not done, but I'm farther ahead than I have been the last couple of years.

Eventually, [censored] left, so I said farewell, and then I took care of a bit more online stuff before making dinner. I whipped up some spaghetti all'amatriciana, which was delicious and relatively fast. Then I took my trash to my dad's dumpster, did a bit of writing, and ended the night by finishing a book I started the other night (ROSEMARY AND RUE). I didn't totally love it, but it is in the genre that I'm maybe writing, so it was v. thought-provoking.

However, it kept me up later than intended (but I needed to finish it because my library due date was fast approaching, so no regrets there) - so I think it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: