Tuesday, February 28, 2023

put apprehension on the back burner, let it sit, don't even get it lit

I had a lovely day, although it started late because I went to bed sometime after two and so got up at 10;30. I have no regrets about that, but I am trying to go to bed earlier tonight (it's only 11:48pm!). But I got up, made some tea, got ready, and got some good writing done, so I'm happy about that.

I had some leftover spaghetti for lunch, ran to the grocery store to get some broccoli, messed around a bit, and then spent most of the afternoon finalizing my tax information to send to my CPA. I did take a long break to talk to Katie, which was great (and v. overdue). And then I made dinner, which turned out perfectly - salmon teriyaki, rice, and roasted broccoli, which is v. easy and also v. delicious. While I cooked, I listened to a couple of good entreprenuer-type podcasts, which gave me the push I needed to wrap up the tax stuff and upload it. And then I celebrated by reading - I started a book called THE FINAL STRIFE, which I picked up on a whim at the bookstore in Indianola last month. So far so good, but we'll see how it goes as I get deeper into it.

And now, I need to go to bed, or at least not look at my laptop - goodnight!

No comments: