Saturday, February 18, 2023

welcome back to the age of jive

I'm tired, but it's my own fault - I've let myself get into this Zelda game over the past couple of days, which has meant staying up later than I should have. Luckily for me, my battery died a little before midnight tonight, so I'm going to go to bed and hope that I make up for lost sleep tonight.

Despite that, I haven't been entirely lazy - I spent yesterday and a bit of time this morning finishing the paint job in the bathroom, so at least I'm done with that. And today, I also made eggs for brunch and then potatoes au gratin for dinner - I took the potatoes to my parents' house to go with a ham and some baked beans that my mom made, and it was all pretty delicious.

Beyond that, I have very little to report, and a lot that I want to get done tomorrow - so I think it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: