Wednesday, June 14, 2023

this sweetness will not be concerned with me

I should have gone to bed an hour ago, but I was slowly decompressing from the day. I was much busier / more focused than usual - I didn't write, which is unfortunate, but I feel like I did literally everything else. Most of it is related to the mural festival - I'm feeling behind and want to get ahead of some stuff, and so I spent a few hours on that today.

I also chatted with my friend Tanya, watched a video about newsletter improvements (which I didn't get much out of, but it had its moments), ate a sandwich, and spent a tiny bit of time on my balcony (which was too hot and also too noisy from a neighbor sparrow). Then I got a quote on my hvac / minisplit situation from a local guy. And then I did more mural stuff, ate leftover burrito bowl for dinner, and ran into town for a meeting of my secret society.

When I finally got home, I did some tasks in a v. lazy/unfocused manner, messed around on the internet, and rubbed spices on a pork butt that I'm roasting tomorrow. And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: