Friday, June 02, 2023

turn the car around

My day followed its usual pattern - I was pretty productive in the morning and relatively unproductive in the afternoon, with another burst of productivity around 5pm when my body started to realize it was running out of time to get tings done. But all in all, everything was good.

I had expected to work until it was time to eat leftovers, but [censored] had to drop off a [censored] in [censored], so I decided at the last minute to go along so we could eat in Garden Grove. This was the right call - even though it made eating much later than usual, my burger was delicious (even if I gluten'd myself by eating cheese curds and fried onions), and I enjoy their 'southern Iowa lemonade' (with Templeton rye) much better than the margaritas at our usual Mexican place.

So, [censored] and I had a v. nice dinner, then came home and chatted a bit more, and now I need to sleep immediately if I'm going to get anything done tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: