Friday, June 23, 2023

you check out guitar george, he knows all the chords

I did not get nearly enough done today, but I am still alive, so I'll take it. I had a meeting in town this morning, and I stopped by to talk to Nancy after, so at least that all went smoothly. But the combo brought my headache back, which started to worry me since I have had a headache most of the time since hitting my head the other night.

So I ate some lunch to see if that would help, and when it did not, I went to the walk-in clinic. It took almost two hours to be seen, but I was in an exam room the whole time, so at least I wasn't exposed to whoever else showed up at the clinic. And the person who saw me checked v. carefully in my scalp for bruises, gave me some neurological tests, and determined that I'm fine but may have a mild concussion. She told me to try to stay off screens and take it easy with thinking too much, which checks out since those activities make my headache worse. Of course, I don't need my arm twisted to get excited about not answering email for a bit, but still, this is going to cramp my style.

Then I came home, took care of a couple of tings, messed around, did some laundry, and made burrito bowls for dinner. And now, I desperately need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: