Thursday, June 01, 2023

cause the rain never came and washed them away

I had a lovely day, and I was productive for a good chunk of it, which was a nice development. I got up, poured some cold brew, and wrote on my balcony for three hours straight, and it felt great. Then, I ate lunch (leftover tacos) while chatting with [censored], and then I took a quick shower and went to the hospital for an appointment. Allergy shots are finally commencing after nearly a month of miscommunication, and I got my first shots today. It was easy and fairly painless, but I have to sit and wait for 30mins after to make sure I don't have a reaction, so it's a bit tedious. But I didn't have a reaction, and I was in and out as quickly as I could have been, so I'm glad that we're starting.

Then I came home and did some more work in the afternoon, while also monitoring the storm outside - we got a bit of rain, which was great. And eventually I made supper for me and [censored] - I made burrito bowls, which were v. tasty. We also watched several episodes of Friends, which is still funny, although I should probably watch the other millions shows I've always intended to watch.

And now, I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: