Wednesday, June 21, 2023

you say goodbye, and i say hello

I have nothing to report tonight - I'm pretty sure I don't have a concussion, but I also feel completely overdone on screens. I was pretty good about staying off screens today and taking it easy after last night's mishap, but there was some stuff I felt like I had to do tonight, and I somehow just spent four hours on my laptop. Oops.

So I had a headache most of the day, but it's getting better. I also made lunch, which was revisiting my trauma since I made the spaghetti that I intended to make last night, using the onion I'd cut and then thrown in the fridge after I started bleeding/fainting everywhere. So [censored] and I ate that, and it was v. tasty.

I did some light reading this afternoon and also talked to Katie (who was the second person to check on me, after my mother, who came by this morning). Then I ran over to Gloria's to give her something that she'd asked me to do for her (related to Garden Club, which I'm not even in). I hung out with her for awhile, then came home, changed, and went into town with [censored] for dinner since I didn't feel like cooking. We made a last-minute switch and went to the steakhouse instead of Mexican, which we never go to - and I would say we'll revert to Mexican again, because the steak was good but not amazing and a little overpriced (especially for here).

Then we came home, and I worked on my balcony until it was too dark to work, and then I moved inside and kept working. And now I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: