Wednesday, October 04, 2023

can I ask you a question

I had a pretty nice day, all in all. I spent quite a bit of time this morning writing, which felt good. Then I took a quick shower, ate some leftovers, and went to town for a board meeting (I'm now on the economic development board), which went fine.

Then I came home, wrote some more, did some laundry, messed around the house, etc. Eventually, I made myself look more presentable and went to Bonita's house for dinner. It was a celebratory thing for everyone involved in the mural festival committee (+ some spouses), so there were about eighteen people there. I sat with Donna, Dorene, the museum director, and some others, and it was all v nice. And then we all had a long reminisce about the festival, and I'm a little sad it's over (and also sad I have to write a website).

Then I came home, talked to [censored], and decided it was time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: