Sunday, October 08, 2023

hardtop impala, blank checks and cannonballers

I have nothing noteworthy to share tonight. I did not get into the book like I intended to this morning - I did a bit of desk work, but otherwise was somewhat lazy. I ate lunch with [censored], tried to write a little more, and eventually spent a few hours in the basement. I set up another rack of rolling shelves and put a bunch of stuff on it, and I'm pleased with my progress - there is still lots to do, as we like to say around here, but I'm feeling a little less panicked about cleaning the basement before the HVAC project.

Eventually, I stopped and took a bunch of trash to [censored]'s dumpster and cardboard to the recycling trailer. Then I came home and made dinner - Grandma Barb's spaghetti sauce (note: I do not have a Grandma Barb, but someone on the internet does, and the sauce is a banger). After [censored] and I ate, we procrastinated a bit (including [censored] finally getting me to watch a YouTube video about a guy named [censored]'s death), and then I cleaned up the kitchen, folded the three loads of laundry I did today, and called it quits for the night. I was, again, going to try to write for a bit, but instead I read a magazine. And now, I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: