Tuesday, October 17, 2023

the world was wide, too late to try, the tour was over, we'd survived

Nothing to report today - I had to get up early to go get allergy shots, which were accomplished without drama (but with a lot of swelling). Then I came home and did some writing-related tasks this morning. I also fielded a call from the town that is hosting next year's mural festival - I've been avoiding them since I didn't want to deal with mural-related activities this last month, but I decided to take the call, and we ended up talking for an hour.

After that, I ate lunch and then went for a drive - I checked out the Amish discount store, which had the usual ridiculous array of goods. Then I came home and, inspired, did a bit of writing. I also did a bit of laundry and a bit of sitting on my balcony, since it was nice enough to be outside. After that, I ate dinner (well, cheese and salami and a variety of jams), and I wrote a tiny bit more before inevitably procrastinating.

And now, I need to start winding down for the night - goodnight!

No comments: