Wednesday, October 18, 2023

let's rewrite an ending that fits instead of a hollywood horror

I had a strangely busy day today, although I felt like I didn't get enough done. I spent the morning journaling / writing, and then I had a catch-up with my friend Tanya. I accused her of being the Ghost of Christmas Future because she is dealing with some career-related stuff that I am not currently dealing with but may someday be back into, and it was, all in all, a hilarious conversation.

Then I had lunch, did some house stuff, and had a call with a writer who is an expert in building newsletter content / followings - it was certainly worth the time, and I need to spend some time considering what we talked about over the next couple of weeks. I ran into town to pick up a couple of tings, and then I came home and had a long chat with Katie, which was v. overdue. And then I went out to my parents' house and mooched dinner off of them, which was tasty (and certainly easier than the experimental recipe I was going to try tonight).

Shortly after I got home, [censored] arrived, so we caught up for a bit. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: